Processing of Personal Information
We process personal information that you volunteered us when creating your profile on VIPdaters.co.uk or editing your existing profile, as well as information about your login history and login time.
The purpose of our processing of your personal information is as follows:
- Match your profile with other profiles on VIPdaters for dating purposes
- Marketing your profile to get more visitors to it, thus ensuring a larger interface around your profile.
- Service optimization and statistics creation
We process only your information to the extent necessary to meet the purposes for which the information has been collected.
Processing is based on the following legal basis:
- You agree to the creation of your profile
- Processing is required for the performance of a contract to which you are a party
- That processing based on the facilitation of log-in and optimization of the service and ease of use
Once we have obtained your consent for our processing of your personal information, you may at any time withdraw your consent in whole or in part by contacting us. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of the treatment we have taken before withdrawal.
Note that processing of certain information is required to offer a normal login procedure and to match profiles basalt. Without this information, you can not use VIPdaters:
- Date of Birth (Private, Age public)
- Your gender (public)
- What gender you are looking for (public)
- What age group you are looking for (public)
- Email Address (Private)
- Postcode (public)
- Profile text (public)
- Preferred maximum distance to other members (public)
- Category you are looking for (public)
- IP addresses used (private)
- Sign Activity Activity (Private)
With our match algorithm, we will make automatic match suggestions based on your entered personal information by evaluating your personal preferences as well as geographic position to match your profile with other profiles on VIPdaters so that you receive relevant partner suggestions and can find the best partner for you. If you have selected the automatic VIP match feature, your selected message will be sent to selected members who match your profile if they have chosen to receive this information under their notification settings.
Retention of information
Your personal information is retained only for the purpose of meeting the purpose unless otherwise required by law, including the bookkeeping rules for keeping bookkeeping material for 5 years.
Disclosure of information
We disclose the public part of your personal information, which appears on your profile page on VIPdaters, to our other users, as well as to our affiliated online dating guides, in order to spread the awareness of your profile. In addition, we will disclose your personal information to others if we are required by law.
Location of treatment
We process your personal information at the following locations:
- VIPdaters office in Copenhagen
- Our hosting center at Softlayer IBM Cloud, Washington, USA
As registered with VIPdaters, you have a number of rights that VIPdaters can help you take care of. This includes:
- You can delete your profile at any time or ask us to do this.
- You can always contact us and ask for insight into what personal information we treat about you, what purposes we treat the information, and whether we pass that information to others.
- You can contact and receive corrected personal information about you.
- You have the right to permanently delete your personal information at VIPdaters.
- You may request your personal information submitted and transmitted to a new data controller (data portability)
- You may object to the processing of your personal information, including the use of the direct marketing information.
ISP 3000 ApS
Hammerensgade 1.2, 1267 Copenhagen K
Phone 71 99 67 78